8.19.2011

Dot Dot Dot

I know I've been avoiding dots patterns since teenage, always thinking that they make me look like a clown or joker. But as I grow bolder (and older, sob) to try different things in styling, they look less scary to me now.

Of course, sweet young girls are always thought to be "privileged" to put up a total dots look, like a one-piece red dress with white dots on it I can imagine. But it might not be a good idea to get into the spotlight like that in a solemn workplace. Instead perhaps a dotted blouse underneath a suit jacket or a pair of dotted stocking would not hurt. In fact, on the contrary, it might brighten up the boring office look on a typical I-don't-wanna-go-to-work Monday.

As for weekend (like today, yay!), a pair of dotted sneakers, or a head scarf with colorful dots, or even a pair of polka dots shorts could certainly tell others what a good mood you are in, not to mention it matches perfectly well with Mr. sunshine in lovely summer time!




So I've just taken out my FIRST dotted t-shirt that I got myself this summer from my closet and get it ready for tomorrow, how about you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment