8.01.2011

Lace & Crochet

Had never been a huge fan of crochet and lace myself until recently. It's seen so often in big and small fashion events lately that I started collecting pics of them for my own styling reference. I also found a nice petite crochet vest from a local vintage shop the other day which gives me a cute but not old-fashioned look, and it is so wearable for daily activities too.

White and tea-colored lace/ crochet dresses are most frequently seen on lookbooks and fashion blogs. But if you always enjoy a less feminine style like me, there are many alternatives this season.

Traditional white and tea-colored crochet/ lace

Among them all I'm particularly in love with (and almost addicted to!) those lace-trimmed clutches and cuffs. They add a touch of "fairy tale-ness" to the total look and yet will not make me appear overly mature or outdated. They can even match well with my punk outfits and finish the rock-star look with a little sexiness.





Thanks to modern designers who work so hard to make everything look good on everyone. Now I know what's in common between Avril Lavigne and Kate Middleton. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment