8.16.2011

We Heart Mini Bags!

Forget about your carryall, tote bag or backpack for a while and give a little way to mini bags, couldn't you? I know, we ladies always have so many things to bring along, but forget about practicality for a second, cute tiny bags in fact make a good accessory to daily outfits. 



Signature IT bags of previous years return in smaller size and in various colors, and vintage chain bags also make a glorious come-back. It may not be easy if you, like me, are used to put everything that you MAY need into your daily bag and are always too lazy to organize/ re-organize the bag contents. But it is not impossible. Here is a list of what I actually need (yeah now I realize...) if I'm going out with a mini bag:

1. my phone
2. a cardholder size purse with my ID, travel card, credit/debit card and some cash
3. my favorite lip gloss
4. a pack of tissue (because I'm prone to nose allergy)
5. a foldable shopper bag (just in case)


Furthermore, it is not uncommon or in any way "odd" to carry a second bag if you really find it necessary. You just have to consider the total look. If you're in t-shirt and jeans, it looks absolutely okay to have a cross-body mini-bag AND a tote on your shoulder at the same time. But then, I bet you would not want to be seen carrying a Chanel 2.55 and a plastic shopper from your local supermarket in a cocktail party, would you? ;)


(Not meant to promote our shop, but this little red box looks really cool, agree?)

No comments:

Post a Comment