9.06.2011

Light Up My Neck

Among all different accessories, I've to admit that necklaces have topped my list. Especially those chunky ones, probably because they help highlighting my neckline and concealing my square shoulders at the same time. And they tend to allow more details, colors and embroidery which absolutely dazzle me.


Most of the time I'll put them over a single-color top/ one-piece dress/ toga, showcasing their handcrafted details (obviously I prefer hand-made ones because they're more unique) yet not overcasting my clothes. It's also good to mix a few of these necklaces together and create an even more chunkier piece, which is always good for a punk or multi-layering look.

"Amplifying" the effect by wearing two or three of them at one time

And just for sharing's sake, these two below are my latest acquisition from our own little shop. Aren't they nice? I like them for the studs and the feather, which I reckon they match most of my summer apparels and should be ok to match my upcoming A/W wardrobe as well! Should start looking around for one if there isn't any in your possession yet, you say?





No comments:

Post a Comment