1.10.2012

Fushia - The Color You Should Start Wearing Now (if you haven't yet I mean)

I guess it was since last summer, my like for fushia has grown like parasite. So far I've tried it on my clothes, accessories, nails and even on my hair! The addiction is still growing that my eyes go 'blink' whenever I see it on the street, on a fashion magazine or on a street snaps website!

As a matter of fact, fushia looks good on almost all kinds of skin complexion. It highlights the fineness of fair skin, harmonizes the glow of tanned skin, and even helps to brighten up slightly yellowish skin like mine. Besides, you'll be surprised how easy it is to match with your other clothes of different colors. Obviously it goes well with almighty easy-matching black, grey and white; but it also looks vibrantly good with bright color-blocks like blue, green and orange; and how about be a little bolder? You will find it complementarily exciting to go with stripes, checkers, flowers and even polka dots! 



Not too convinced yet? See below who already are wearing fushia, Agyness, Leighton, Susie, Sammi, Charlene and...LOTSO! Believe me now? ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment